The Royal Temple, Sunset Bali Tour for your Half Day Bali Tour.
Book one of our Bali Land tour package! Travel with fully air-conditioned car through the villages, countryside then visit the Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom built in 1634, then enter the Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton with many monkeys and ended at Tanah Lot Sea Temple for stunning Sunset for your best Half day Bali Tours.
The Royal Temple, Sunset Bali tour
Price USD35/person (All Includes)
Departure: 13.00 - 14.00 / Duration: Approximately 07 Hours
Schedule of the trip :
- Taman Ayun : The second biggest temple in Bali located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and it is designed by Balinese architecture.
- Alas Kedaton Monkey forest : Alas Kedaton is a small forest dwelt by a group of monkeys and also big bat hang-on in this forest. This forest also owns the high history value where inside of this forest there is a temple that is sanctified by local resident. In this place, you will see the monkey horde but all have chummy and tame with human being. It is not big forest but own many of monkeys and big bat hang around.
- Tanah Lot Temple : Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located on the rock with breathtaking view of sunset. It is situated in the coastal side but if the water is going up, hence this temple is looked to be like adrift in the middle of Indian ocean. It is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali with Hundreds of tourist come and visit this area. There are many spots to view this temple with magnificent panorama of sunset and the Idian ocean. Nearby is the Batu Bolong Temple with beautiful view.
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- English Driver guide-sightseeing
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
Term & Conditions:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additonal 50% charge
- Child under 12 years 25% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- No Refund for non use utilized services in any circumstance.
- Get special discount for group booking.
What to Bring ?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellant and sun block, cash for drink and souvenir.
Contact Us now !!!
Call us at 24 Hours services at +62 85 237 767 998 or +62 85 101 924 478 contact person Mr. Ketut Sudira