Join with our Hot Deals Bali tours offer for two days only with experience Bali tours guide
If you have very limited time during your Bali holidays, this tour could be the best solution, let's joining with our special Bali tours package and get all the best service from us. This tour is one of the famous Bali land tour for your trip in Bali.
Two Days Bali Hot Deals tour
Price USD95/person (All Includes)
Day I : Kintamani Volcano - Ubud - Dinner tour
Departure: 08.00 - 08.30 / Duration 12 - 14 Hours
- Batubulan : Enjoy the magical show of Barong Dance & Keris dance with Indian Hindhu epic Story, the main story about the fight between the Goods againts the Evil.
- Tohpati Village : Batik center with traditional hand weaving with Balinese style.
- Celuk Village : Center of the silver smith with gold jewellery, see how the artist working at their home-galleries.
- Balinese House : Visit a Balinese Family to know about our Balinese House Compound with our unique style, see the pig and cattle in the house family.
- Batuan Village : Home of local painter community with traditional style.
- Batuan Temple / Trinty Temple : Visit one of the Villages Temple with beautiful artchitecture with amazing carving ornaments.
- Tegenungan : Enjoy the beautiful view of Tegenungan Waterfall
- Mas village : Home of the Balinese wooden sculpture with intricate works, mainly the figure or the statue are about the Hindhu God and new style.
- Temen : Enter the spices garden, where you will walk into the green garden and try our local coffee or try the Luwak coffee, others spices are available in here.
- Kintamani : The village with the gorgeous view of Batur Volcano, overlook it's tranquil cater lake. You are stop at the local restaurant for your buffet lunch while enjoy the the view, cool and breeze in here.
- Tegalalang : A small pictureque rice terraces located on both side of the valley river
- Ubud Monkey Forest : Wanarawana Ubud Monkey Forest with the holly spring Temple inside this small forest and hundreds of monkey.
- Ubud Center : Take your time to explore around the Ubud Palace and Ubud art market.
- Dinner : We provide your dinner either at Sanur with Indonesian food or dinner at Jimbaran Bay with grilled seafood with romantic atmosphere.
Day II ; Three Lake - Country side - Tanah Lot Sunset tour
Departure: 08.00 - 08.30 / Duration 11 - 13 Hours
- Taman Ayun : The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom, built in 1634 with beutiful garden and surrounded by large pond.
- Pacung : The beautiful view of rice field with the valley, cool and breeze.
- Gobleg : Stop at nice spot to enjot the beautiful view of twin lake ( Bratan & Tamblingan, this area is cool and misty always lost and found.
- Ulun Dhanu Temple : Ulun Dhanu (literary means the head of the lake) temple, It stands on the edge of Bedugul"s Lake Bratan. It's eleven-tiered pagoda roof offer mistical atmosphere when the mist is rising from the lake in the morning. The Temple is devoted to the Goddess of the Lake, which irrigates the fields of Tabanan.
- Lunch : Stop at Local restaurant for buffet lunch with Indonesian food.
- Candikuning : local fruits and vegetable market, take your time to walk around.
- Jatiluwih : literary derives from word Jati means; Trully and Luwih means; beautiful. stop at nice spot to enjoy the widest rice fileds of the world where the scenic view can be seen as its natural. (this area will be the Unesco world heritage future)
- Tanah Lot : built in 16th century, where the beautiful Temple stand on outcropping of the rock on the ocean with a change for a marvelous sunset.
- Dinner will served at local restaurant, after dinner transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- English Driver guide-sightseeing
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Meals as per tour itinerary
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
Term & Conditions:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additonal 50% charge
- Child under 12 years 25% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Get special discount for participant more than 3 person (4 person up, consider group booking)
What to bring ?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, Insect repellant and sun block, cash for drink and souvenir
Contact Us now !!!
Call us at 24 Hours services at +62 85 237 767 998 or +62 85 101 924 478 contact person Mr. Ketut Sudira